Corona protocol and code of conduct
BCN has taken measures to create a safe environment for her guest as they are able to participate optimally during their meeting. This requires cooperation with the protocol and code of conduct from you as a guest during these extraordinary times of COVID-19. The “protocol is justified towards (company) training/exams” derived from the Dutch council for training and education (NRTO) and the National institute for public health and the environment (RIVM) are leading. We also would like to make you aware of the health check to minimize the risks at our venues. For the health check click here.
- Safety of all employees and guests is paramount at all times.
- Directives of the RIVM are leading to all employees and guests.
- The focus of this protocol is on hygiene and safety measures.
- BCN communicates about the agreements towards her clients.
Hygiene and safety
- Keep at least 1.5 meter distance from each other.
- Disinfect your hands often and properly.
- Do not shake hands.
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow.
- Stay home if you have symptoms of a cold like nose cold, running nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough or an increase from 38 degrees fever. If you have a fever and/or stuffiness, your inmates have to stay home too.
- Do only travel by public transport if it is the only way and do not carpool.
- Our staff in Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Eindhoven are wearing mouth protection during their shift.
- Our kitchen staff will wear face masks and gloves when preparing lunch and energy break.
- BCN does refuse guests if they have a cold or flu symptoms.
- At the entrance of the venues is taken care of disinfection for the hands, BCN ensures employees and guests to use this.
- We do advice to wear mouth protection in the public areas at our venues.
- 1.5 meter distance will be marked in front of the reception, toilets and coffee lounges.
- Plexiglass screens are placed at the reception desk
- Use of the elevator is limited to employees and guests with disabilities (with respect to climbing stairs) and a maximum of 1 person.
- Inside the venues walking routes are indicated by means of floor stickers to avoid crossing traffic. In corridors we do request to always keep right.
- We try as much as possible to separate incoming and outgoing traffic.
- There is – if possible – One stairwell for going up and one stairwell for going down.
- All doors, except fire doors are opened as much as possible.
- Wash and disinfect your hands after every toilet visit.
- All toilets, surfaces in the coffee lounges and our rooms will be cleaned and disinfected more often than usual.
- The air circulation is adjusted at all venues. Instead of recirculation the venues will contstantly be provided with fresh air and the air inside the building will be drifted outside.
Before your meetings starts
- Your institution/organization receives, by email from our reservations department, three days upfront you meeting the room number. We do request to share this room number with the attendees. The room number will be shared with you to prevent lines at the reception.
- Everyone will be requested to walk directly to the room and not to wait at the entrance.
- At the reception desk a plexiglass screen and floor stickers are placed.
- On the information screen the room number will not be displayed, these will be shared upfront with you.
- The room will be opened upfront, as the trainer does not have to collect the key.
- BCN has set up the room in a school setup to guarantee 1.5 meter distance around all attendees.
During your meeting
- In all rooms disinfection is available and we do request to disinfect your hands when entering and leaving the room.
- In all rooms disinfection spray and paper towels are available to potentially desinfect your table again.
- In all coffee lounges paper towels are available. Please throw these away directly in the available bins.
- The coffee machines are at 1.5 meter distance from each other and marking is placed to guarantee the distance.
- Coffee, tea and soft drinks are offered “to go” and should be consumed in the room. The coffee lounges are not in use as break or break-out room.
- We will no longer place water in the rooms, as alternative PET-bottles are provided in the fridge of the coffee lounge.
- Coffee breaks should be held at the given times.
- Lunch will be delivered outside the room as lunchbox. These will be delivered at the given time and should be consumed inside the room.
- The Energy Break will also be delivered outside the room in the afternoon.
After your meeting
- When your meeting has ended, you should follow the indicated walking route to leave the venue.
- Keep when leaving the different spaces 1.5 meter distance.